I was excited to receive the brochure for Mystique, the new luxury high rise in Pelican Bay today. It is on track to be the jewel in the crown of Pelican Bay, so we know it is going to be beautiful, close to the beach and amenity rich. The burning question is:
What is the pet policy?
These are not the final condo documents, but so far this is what is being recommended:
- Only cats and dogs allowed
- No more than 2 animals per unit
- Animals cannot be over 30 pounds each if you have 2 dogs
- If you own a large dog, you may only have one dog
- No birds, tropical fish or any pets besides dogs and cats
- All dogs must use service elevator to the garage only
- No access by any pets to passenger elevators, lobby, pool, tennis courts, or any public area
- Pets must be on leash at all times
- No Pit Bulls, Stafford-Shire Bull Terriers, German Shepherds, Akitas, Siberian Huskies, Wolf Hybrids, Presa Canarios, Alaskan Malamutes, Chows, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers or any crossbreeds of such breeds.
- Only one animal permitted on Jardin level residences and must be carried.
So there it is!
Additional information on Mystique can be obtained by contacting:
Downing-Frye Realty, Inc