The first TRIO of Naples brochure is here, and it is clear that TRIO is focused on attracting a modern, younger crowd to the Naples luxury lifestyle. Living spaces will be split evenly between forty-eight hotel suites and coastal modern residences. Imagine a long weekend at a contemporary Naples hotel, and if you happen to fall in love with everything Naples and TRIO has to offer? The option of a permanent residence is yours!
TRIO of Naples Building Highlights
- 9 Stories
- 24 Condos
- 24 Hotel Residences
- Restaurants and shopping on site
- Parking Structure with private garages for resident
- Modern lobby featuring signature scents, LED chandeliers, private elevators
- Concierge service
- High speed internet in common spaces
- Heated spa and swimming pool
- Modern tropical landscaping
TRIO of Naples Residents will have access to exclusive amenities including:
- Private resident only walkway from the parking structure
- Large storage closets with humidity control
- 24-hour fitness studio
The Members-only Private Sky Club also features a unique set of amenities:
- Views of 5th Avenue South, Naples Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico
- Private club with dining, drinks and concierge service
- Club room that will host private events
If you know me you know I really just love this new turn towards the modern that Naples is beginning to take (Mystique at Pelican Bay among my personal favorites). This is an exciting time for Naples. As the luxury lifestyle that began along the white sand beaches of the Gulf, encompassed Olde Naples and Port Royal to the south, grew north along the coast and enveloped the mangrove preserves and luxury high-rises of Pelican Bay now expands inwards. I can’t wait to see what’s next for Naples.
If you would like to discover more about TRIO of Naples, or any of the other modern residences of Naples, Florida you can contact me via email, phone, or by filling out the contact form on my website. TRIO of Naples pricing information can be found here.